Service Times & Directions
Grace Community Church offers two services each Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m
Click here for directions.
Our church is financially dependent on God’s provisions. These provisions primarily come through the generous and faithful gifts of the people who care about the ministry of this church.
Our church’s annual operating budget is approved by the Management Team in our December monthly meeting. We also have a list of pending special projects and purchases awaiting funding.
2013 Budget (Click To Download PDF)
Giving statements are sent annually each year to every who makes regular financial gifts by check and/or giving envelopes. If you ever have any questions about your giving records, please contact our Pastor Of Operations, Tim DeLaughter.
Designated gifts are welcome in our church. Special gifts can be designated for approved projects, capital improvements, benevolence needs, missions and ministries within our church. We ask the designated giving be “over and above” people’s regular giving so as not to hurt our general giving that takes care of our staff, and ministries.
A special benevolence offering is taken following the Upper Room Communion services and at the Christmas Eve Service. These funds are used by the Benevolence team to help people within our church family or community who are facing short-term financial challenges.
How To Give To Grace Community Church
- Give cheerfully 2 Cor. 9:7
- Give generously 2 Chron. 31:5, 1 Chron. 29:14-17, I Tim. 6:17-19
- Give systematically Deut. 14:22, Gen. 28:16-22, Prov. 3:9-10
- Give reverently Matt. 2:11, Deut. 14:23, Lev. 22:20, Mal. 1:6-9
- Give proportionally 1 Cor. 16:2, Deut. 16:17, Ex. 35:5, Ezra 2:69
- Give faithfully 1 Cor. 16:2, Deut. 14:27, 2 Chron. 31:4-8
- Give joyfully 2 Cor. 8:2, 2 Chron. 24:10, 2 Chron. 29:36,
- Give willingly 2 Cor. 8:12, Ex. 35:21-22, 1 Chron. 29:6
- Give regularly Deut. 16:16, 1 Cor. 16:2, Neh. 10:35-39
- Give expectantly Mal. 3:8-10, Gen. 28:20-22, Luke 6:38,
- Give eternally Matt. 6:19-20, 1 Tim. 6:19, Mark 10:21, Heb. 11:13-16
- Give extravagantly Jn. 12:1-8, Mk. 12:41-44, 1 Chr. 29:2-9, Ex 35
- Give thoughtfully Hag. 1:3-11